Thursday 14 September 2017

🔴Live Q&A: Ask Benny Questions on Language Learning, Travel & More!


Join Benny Lewis for this open discussion for any questions on your mind related to language learning, travel, or anything else on your mind. If you have questions unrelated to the other live events this week, feel free to bring them up here! ********OTHER STREAMS THIS WEEK******** (Times all in Eastern (New York). -3 for Pacific, +5 for London, +6 for Paris/Berlin/Madrid, +14 for Sydney) - Wednesday 9pm: Language Hacking Spanish book reading and Q&A - Thursday 2pm: General Language & Travel Q&A (this one) - Friday 3pm: Professional Language Learner: How to Earn from your Passion [Most of these days, I'll also be livestreaming my gaming in my downtime, so if you are interested in that, see the links at the end of this description] Make sure to subscribe to my channel and click the 🔔 icon to get notified when I go live for these. ********COMMENTING GUIDELINES********* Please read the following before the stream to know more about how the live discussion will take place: 1. Everyone is welcome! 2. Please keep comments civil and on the topics of language learning or travel. If it's related to any of the other topics covered in the live streams at other times this week, those times are better to bring it up! 3. Superchat questions will always be prioritized. Superchat is YouTube's new way to get your comment highlighted and to show support for the creator making the video, so he/she can make more free content. See more about that here: http://ift.tt/2khVCLG 4. All on-topic questions or comments will be considered! No need to use the Superchat feature if you don't want to. 5. For most of the stream, I won't be looking at your comments directly. The moderator, Holly, will be picking most questions for me to prioritize, and passing them on to me privately. So, keep in mind that off-topic questions are not-only better to avoid, but I likely won't even see them. If you aren't sure if your question is appropriate, feel free to simply ask & direct your question at Holly and she'll be happy to help! 6. This stream will also be broadcast simultaneously on my Facebook page: http://ift.tt/1S1uUmb and my Twitch http://ift.tt/2vWUXVV and Mixer http://ift.tt/2tORNm6 . Comments are prioritized equally across all platforms (except for Superchats on YouTube). Be sure to follow/like those other pages, as I do separate livestreams there that don't make it on YouTube. I also have a separate YouTube gaming channel here that I'll be streaming on this week, as I play games in my downtime: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVN5hmWDKE028g0epxRdRQ 7. Any other questions, feel free to stop in during the live stream and let us know. Holly will be happy to help, and if she passes on the question to me, I'll try to answer it as thoroughly as I can! See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment