Tuesday 12 September 2017

📖 Book reading and Q&A: Fluent in 3 Months, published by HarperCollins (replay: originally live)


In today's (originally live video), I had an informal discussion of my first published book and instant international best-seller: "Fluent in 3 Months - How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World", and interacted with people for any questions they had. I read sections from the book, to give you an idea of what to expect from it, if you are curious. Since this was live, I stopped to answer any related questions you may have throughout the stream! Make sure to click the 🔔 icon next to "subscribe" and you'll be able to join me in future live sessions. I'll likely do another reading and Q&A of Fluent in 3 Months before the end of the year. See the book here: http://ift.tt/2xjrrgJ and follow my author profile on Goodreads here: http://ift.tt/1wKqWk0 ********OTHER STREAMS THIS WEEK******** (Times all in Eastern (New York). -3 for Pacific, +5 for London, +6 for Paris/Berlin/Madrid, +14 for Sydney) - Wednesday 9pm: Language Hacking Spanish book reading and Q&A - Thursday 2pm: General Language & Travel Q&A - Friday 3pm: Professional Language Learner: How to Earn from your Passion [Most of these days, I'll also be livestreaming my gaming in my downtime, so if you are interested in that, see the links at the end of this description] Again, make sure to subscribe to my channel and click the 🔔 icon to get notified when I go live for these. I can answer very quick questions in comments after a video is up, but I tend to get to them slowly & if a detailed answer is required, I can't really help in a comment, so you should try to catch me live if you can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment