Thursday 14 September 2017

Book reading/Q&A: Language Hacking Spanish🇪🇸 by Benny Lewis, published by Teach Yourself


Join Benny Lewis for this informal discussion of one of the #languagehacking books published just one year ago: Language Hacking Spanish 🇪🇸 This stream was originally live, so you can see me answer questions about the language hacking method or about the book and its contents. To make sure to catch me live next time to ask me questions during the streams, make sure to click the 🔔 icon next to "subscribe"! See the book here: http://ift.tt/2waDNbt and follow my author profile on Goodreads here: http://ift.tt/1wKqWk0 ********OTHER STREAMS THIS WEEK******** (Times all in Eastern (New York). -3 for Pacific, +5 for London, +6 for Paris/Berlin/Madrid, +14 for Sydney) - Thursday 2pm: General Language & Travel Q&A - Friday 3pm: Professional Language Learner: How to Earn from your Passion [I'll also be livestreaming my gaming in my downtime, so if you are interested in that, see the links at the end of this description] Make sure to subscribe to my channel and click the 🔔 icon to get notified when I go live for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment