Tuesday 21 November 2017

Language Learning Q&As: Ask a Polyglot your pressing questions live!


What are the pressing questions in your language learning project? Come and join me live and ask me! I'll do my best to get to as many as I can, but generally those who can show up in the first minutes can be more sure that I'll get to their question. I like to do specific themes in my livestreams, so once in a while I'll do a "free for all" on language learning issues, in a stream like this one, where you can ask anything related to language learning. By letting you guys get it out of your system, this helps us stay on topic in other streams :D Just show up at the time you see, and type your questions in the chat window, and I'll answer them right there in the video for you. Easy as that! Make sure you've clicked the 🔔 bell emoji, so you get notified when this goes live and you don't miss it, and subscribe to my channel (with 🔔 notifications for new videos), so you are always on top of the next ones coming up. Looking forward to chatting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment