Friday 24 November 2017

Black Friday video online for 72 hours: Tour & Q&A for paid language learning resources on offer


In this livestream, I gave you a live tour and left time for questions, for the premium/paid versions of the following language learning products: Mondly, Glossika, the Podcast101 series, LingQ, Mimic Method and more. I'm going with these because they have the best Black Friday deals by far that I've found for language learning products - several of the deals are arranged exclusively for FI3M readers/viewers. See them here: http://ift.tt/2z116lw I was going to split this video in two, but since I moved recently, I had technical problems with my Monday livestream. So instead, I'll do both the live tour and the Q&A in this video. The video will only remain on my channel over the weekend though, so make sure to catch it while you can! I'll add clickable timestamps to the 1st comment / description in a few hours, so you can have a look at the specific product you are most interested in, and/or see my answers to people's questions, without needing to watch the entire video.

No comments:

Post a Comment