Sunday 22 March 2020

One Jump Ahead from Aladdin: Benny's Multilingual re-enactment edition


This video has been a long-term project of mine, that I somehow managed to record the video of entirely in my living room, using green screens I threw together. Despite that, I think that I managed to maintain a pretty decent feel for the original animated movie! I sing the actual lyrics from the non-English official Disney versions in European and Latin American Spanish, European and Canadian French, European and Brazilian Portuguese, German and Italian, while trying to act out as close as I could get to the original animated version, playing all characters while I'm at it. I really hope you enjoy this!! Please share it with a Disney fan or fellow language learning friend, and let me know your thoughts about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment