Friday 16 November 2018

Official launch of Benny's bootcamp


Click here for more info & to have a discount code only valid this weekend applied: https://ift.tt/2QMr30R I'm very proud to announce that a huge project of mine can finally be unleashed into the world! I'll be combining the many years of intensive language missions I've undergone, all the video and blog documentation I did to chronicle them, and even the cool experiments I've been doing on livestream technology, to make a LIVE bootcamp as you learn your own language, based on referencing the same point in my own many multiple projects, while I answer your personal questions about it. In this video, I'll give you a little preview of what it will look like! For more info, make sure to check your emails this week by signing up at fluentin3months.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment