Sunday 28 October 2018

12 years as IrishPolyglot on YouTube: 🔴Live behind the scenes look & Q&A of some of my best uploads


On October 28th 2006, I created this YouTube channel, and came up with the name "Irish Polyglot". I used it to comment on other videos for a few months and then got into making my own. While I didn't upload my first video immediately, it still marks an important day for me, as I entered the YouTube world, started engaging with others online (several years before I had a blog or twitter) and thought about what kind of message I could start getting out there to encourage language learners. Join me in this livestream, where I will go back and re-watch some of my best videos with you, and give you some backstory to them, and answer any questions you may have had about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment