Saturday 2 June 2018

Absolute Best Travel Hacking Tips with live Q&A: Detailed how-to, tools & money savers


With the summer starting up, I want to give an intensive live session with all the travel tips I can possibly share with you! Everything from how to get free upgrades to business class, and how to save lots of money on flights and accommodation, to how to have a more authentic local experience, and much, much more. Check this description a day before the event to see my approximate timeline of when I'll be covering each sub-topic, or feel free to join me for the entire event! Join me for this free webinar, where I'll give a very precisely prepared presentation, and as I finish each main point, I'll pause to answer all your questions, live! You won't want to miss this - I plan to leave no stone unturned! I'll also be discussing some tools that can help you with intensive courses to become a travel hacker, that you can see here: https://ift.tt/2HevoUY So check that out, and be sure to have questions for me, if you're thinking of buying the package. Most of my digital language learning products are included. Thanks, and see you on Saturday, June 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment