Friday 19 January 2018

⏰📅Routine Reset project: Working on efficient time-management to improve future learning projects


Update: starting an hour later than planned because Spectrum internet went down "in the area" (Manhattan??). Sorry! I haven't had a good go at a language learning project for some time, and the reason is that a few obstacles have stood in my way, the largest of which has been bad time management! So, rather than announce a new learning project and hope for the best, I'm starting this year with a series of projects specifically to fix these issues ahead of time, and that way when I start my next language learning project, it can run smoothly and efficiently! Join me as I discuss my plans for my "routine reset" project, and see how some of what I'm doing might apply to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment