Sunday 30 July 2017

🔴Your Language Learning Questions Live!


Do you have any questions about language learning that you'd like to ask me? Come join me for about an hour at midday EST / 9am PST / 5pm GMT / 6pm CET and I'll try my best to answer as many questions as I can. But it won't stop there! In case the timing doesn't work, or you wanted to ask me about one of the following specific topics, I'm also doing live streams as follows: General Language Learning Q&A: Midday Eastern time / 9AM Pacific time / 5PM BST / 6PM CEST Getting Started Q&A: 1:30PM Eastern / 10:30AM Pacific / 6:30PM BST / 7:30PM CEST Pronunciation Q&A: 2PM Eastern / 11AM Pacific / 7PM BST / 8PM CEST Travel/Country/Culture Q&A: 3PM Eastern / Midday Pacific / 8PM BST / 9PM CEST General Language Learning Q&A: 3:30PM Eastern / 12:30PM Pacific / 8:30PM BST / 9:30PM CEST But after this first stream, it's important to note that *all other streams will not be on YouTube, but on Mixer*! So, just go to my profile on Mixer (previously know as ‘Beam’), which you can create in seconds by signing up with a Microsoft account you’d likely have through an Xbox/Outlook/Skype etc. account. If you don’t, then making a new account takes a few extra seconds. Here's my profile: http://ift.tt/2tORNm6 When there, click “Sign up” in the top-right to link your account, and then click 💙 on the top-left on my profile, so that you can ask your question(s) once I’m live! Multistreaming with https://restream.io/

No comments:

Post a Comment